This Time Capsule Activity is perfect for All About Me activities at the beginning of the year, the end of the year, or New Year's Eve activities, as it provides everything you need for a snapshot of your student's lives!
This Time Capsule product contains the following items:
How to Use this Packet
Covers- Time Capsule and All About Me
Snapshot of the U.S.A.
This is Me! (Boy and Girl Version)
Best and Worst Thing
Things I Love
This is How I Feel
A Typical Saturday
Filling My Brain
The Size of My Hand
The Size of My Foot
A Letter to Myself
A Letter to a Loved One
Being a Kid
These are few ideas that are included as part of the packet:
1. Use this packet as a beginning of the year or end of the year ALL ABOUT ME or TIME CAPSULE unit.
*Each student can make a book and use the ALL ABOUT ME or TIME CAPSULE cover.
*Pick and choose which pages to use at different times during the year.
*Use the printables at Literacy Stations as they fit into your lessons.
*Use the completed booklet as Mother’s Day or Father’s Day gifts from students.
2. Use this packet as a TIME CAPSULE activity.
*Each student can make a book and use the TIME CAPSULE cover.
*Pick and choose which pages to use for the time capsule as a long-term activity.
*Roll up the pages and place them in a canister (Pringles canisters covered in paper work well) for a time capsule container.
*Establish the length of time students should wait to reopen their time capsule.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.