Mindfulness Activities and Meditation Exercises
Do you need activities, exercises, printables, or worksheets to help your student understand the concepts behind mindfulness and meditation? This mindfulness product includes a wide variety of activities and exercises. Better yet, it can be used with ANY picture book on mindfulness or meditation for children.
This no-prep pack includes the following:
* 4 Mindfulness and mediation posters (available in full color and black-and-white)
* Print and go worksheets for student reflection
* 5 Mindfulness scripts to use for student practice (some hands-on activities included)
* 4 Meditation scripts (with corresponding printables where applicable)
* Reflection pages (connections to the real world)
This product can be used effectively with any of the following picture books (any book related to mindfulness or meditation will work):
Peaceful Piggy Meditation by Kerry Lee MacLean
Moody Cow Meditates by Kerry Lee MacLean
Meditation is an Open Sky by Whitney Stewart
Puppy Mind by Andrew Jordan Nance
Sitting Still Like a Frog by Eline Snel
A Handful of Quiet: Happiness in Four Pebbles by Thich Nhat Hanh
Master of Mindfulness by Laurie Grossman, Angelina Alvarez, and Mr. Musumieci’s 5th Grade Class
What Does It Mean To Be Present? by Rana DiOrio
Conceptually, this product is appropriate for ALL GRADE LEVELS! If you teach primary grades, some of the language in the scripts may need to be adjusted or explained. Each activity can be used successfully with all grade levels.
This product contains 42 pages.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.